Friday, June 15, 2012

urlNeXT Version 1.7.4

As today I found that Google may use differences link for their search page, I make a little update to accomodate the change. I really have no idea since when Google make the change.
Previously google search just use http://www.google.com/search. But today beside "/search", they may use "/webhp" or even just "/".

Beside that, I also make change on the animation to make the animation more likely the Google Chrome animation that appear when you use Swipe Gesture in Mac OS X for back and forward  history browsing. Previously, when I put the animation in urlNeXT, Google Chrome have the animation across the browser window. But some months ago, they change the animation and as it's minor for me, I was postponing change the animation in urlNeXT in case Google change it again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I really like this plugin, but I use the shortcut ctrl+shift+arrow to select text in input fields, is it possible to only use this shortcut when no textfield is selected?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete